|Unique Avian Solutions
for Breeding, Genetics,
and Companion Parrots
|Copyright © Linda S. Rubin | CockatielsPlusParrots.com
|Thank you for visiting CockatielsPlusParrots.com!
CockatielsPlusParrots.com was created by Linda S. Rubin to continue providing reliable information as
The Information Source for Cockatiel Mutations and Color Genetics, and to share information on other
parrots. Its evolution unfolded by offering a wide selection of internationally published articles, books,
and cockatiel genetic consults on the sexing, identification, and understanding of rare varieties. It then
continued to a greater depth by assembling a growing photo database - the Cockatiel Mutation Genome -
and an E-magazine - Cockatiel Mutations Magazine - to enable cockatiel owners to delve even deeper
into the world of cockatiel culture.
|CockatielsPlusParrots.com's mission and ongoing goals include:
Through a natural progression, CockatielsPlusParrots.com has evolved another layer and now helps to educate bird owners on the care of
companion cockatiels, budgies and parrots. The tag line on each page, "Unique Avian Solutions for Breeding, Genetics, and Companion
Parrots," embraces the goal of providing resources on cockatiel genetics and color mutations, while educating owners on the breeding and
companion care of parrot- type birds.
- Presenting thoughtful solutions on cockatiel genetics and color mutation questions
- Continuing to grow a data base to identify all cockatiel color mutations in The Cockatiel Mutations GenomeTM
- Sharing internationally and nationally published magazine articles written by Linda S. Rubin
- Providing news and insights on the exhibition and showing of cockatiels and parrots
- Providing solutions to avicultural topics and questions related to cockatiels, budgies and parrot-type birds